Headhunters will strictly follow the standardized business process when hunting talents. Now let's talk about the basic service operating procedures of Shandong Headhunting Company:
1. Receive customers, listen to customers' requirements and make records.
2. According to the nature of the customer's industry, appropriate headhunters shall be assigned to visit customers (1-3 times), feel the corporate culture of the customer's unit, understand the customer's industry background and business status, grasp the important conditions for the required talents, and communicate with the legal person.
3. The headhunting specialist, according to his own feelings and the requirements of the enterprise boss, draws up a job description, pays a return visit to the customer for confirmation, and negotiates the contract content.
4. After the client confirms the job description, he/she signs a formal entrustment recruitment contract (which must be signed by the legal person), and pays 30% of the service fee (different headhunters have different proportions of the service fee) as the entrusted deposit for business (no business without signing the contract).
5. We began to provide assistants for headhunters and release search information to all hunters in relevant industries.
6. Inspect, evaluate, interview and verify the resumes of the candidates provided, and determine the candidates.
7. Submit the pre selected object evaluation report to the customer for comments.
8. With the consent of the customer, lobby the preselected object until the preselected object makes a decision.
9. Arrange interviews according to customer requirements. After the interview is successful, the probation period will be 1-3 months. At this time, 40% of the service fee will be paid (different headhunters have different service fee proportions)
10. If the trial is qualified, the remaining 30% (different proportion of service fees for different headhunters) shall be paid. If the trial is not qualified, the customer will not continue to entrust the search for talents, and at this time, 40% of the service fee collected before the trial will be returned to the customer.
This is the executive search company's service operation process summarized by Xiao Bian. Because different executive search companies have their own set of operation processes, this article can be used as a reference. If you have better suggestions, you can come to our website http://www.woool990.com Consult!